Candy is Dandy Topiary
Project designed by: Vicki O'Dell
Create a fun and festive Easter celebration your entire family can enjoy! This easy project adds a punch of color to your holiday dinner or dessert table. This fun craft also makes a great candy table centerpiece at birthday parties or weddings.
- Wooden Dowel Rod
- (2) 5” Styrofoam Balls
- 6” Styrofoam Ball
- 6” clay pot
- Glass marbles
- Easter Grass
- Floral Pins
- Krazy Glue Craft
- Paint the flower pot in the desired color and let dry.
- Put a small handful of glass marbles in the bottom of the pot.
- Using Krazy Glue, secure one of the 5” Styrofoam Balls in the base of the pot and let dry.
- Cut the wooden dowel down to two 5” pieces. Glue one end of a wooden dowel into the Styrofoam ball in the pot.
- Glue the 6” Styrofoam ball onto the other end of the dowel.
- Push the second dowel in through the 6” Styrofoam ball at the top. Push until it meets the first dowel rod. Glue in place with Krazy Glue.
- Glue the second 5” ball to the top of the second dowel rod.
- Begin pushing lollipops into the Styrofoam balls
- Finish by inserting small bunches of Easter Grass on the base. Secure in place with a dab of glue.
Tip: To make this arrangement permanent, add Krazy Glue to the ends of each lollipop stick before putting it into the Styrofoam.