Pretty, Pretty Princess
Project designed by: Shannon Morris
Surprise your kids on a boring, rainy day by creating this instant Pretty, Pretty Princess dress-up set for them. Use Krazy Glue® to decorate vinyl with silk flowers and gems and attach to wooden rods to create wands. Secure ribbon to tulle with a fabric glue and use Krazy Glue to decorate this magical tutu with matching gems and flowers.
- Krazy Glue 20g Craft No Run Gel with Skin Guard™
- Silk flowers (hydrangea)
- Craft jewels
- Roll of purple tulle
- Dowels for wand handles
- Sparkly spray paint
- Vinyl samples
- Fabric Glue
- Spray paint dowels with sparkly spray paint.
- Cut heart shapes out of vinyl (2 per wand)
- When dowels are dry, sandwich them between two vinyl hearts and secure with Krazy Glue®.
- Cut lengths of ribbon to hang down from the bottom of the hearts.
- Attach with Krazy Glue and let dry.
- Take apart silk flowers and glue several layers to the vinyl.
- Glue a jewel to each of the finished flowers.
- Cut tulle in 12-inch lengths.
- Cut 2 lengths of ribbon 2-inches larger than measured width of the waist.
- Secure ribbon to your work surface using tape.
- Run a bead of fabric glue along the first ribbon.
- Take a length of tulle and fold it into a loose accordion style to add volume.
- Put the folded edge into the glue on the ribbon and smooth it out, so the glue grabs the fabric.
- Repeat this until all of your tulle is gone, making sure there is a full skirt.
- Run another bead of fabric glue and sandwich the tulle in between both ribbons, making sure there are equal pieces of ribbon on either side.
- Take apart silk flowers and attach several layers to the ribbon with Krazy Glue®.
- Krazy Glue a jewel to each of the finished flowers.
- Let dry.