Spooky Spider Pumpkins
Project designed by: KariAnne Wood
Use Krazy Glue, googly eyes, and a set of pipe cleaners to bring life to your Halloween décor. Ideal for indoor décor, or as a candy dish for your neighborhood’s trick-or-treaters.
- Large round pumpkin
- (4) small pumpkins
- Black spray paint
- Black pipe cleaners
- Googly eyes
- White yarn
- Any Krazy Glue Craft Super Glue
- Carve the lid off of the large, round pumpkin. Spray paint large pumpkin, lid, and mini pumpkins black. Let dry.
- Cut out (32) 5-inch sections of black pipe cleaner. Bend pipe cleaners on the end and curve the center for legs. Using Krazy Glue, adhere (8) pipe cleaner legs to each of the small pumpkins. Let dry.
- Glue the googly eyes to the front of each of the pumpkins.
- Add pins to the front of the large pumpkin in a spider web pattern. Wind the yarn around the pins to create a web. Secure with Krazy Glue.