Spoonful-of-Cheer Holiday Tree
Project designed by: Vicki O'Dell
Transform left-over plastic spoons into a beautiful and festive centerpiece for your holiday table. It’s perfect, cost-effective holiday décor that is sure to grab your guests’ attention.
- Plastic spoons
- Styrofoam cone
- Foam brush
- Styrofoam star
- Silver glitter
- Wooden skewer
- Silver metallic craft paint
- Silver metallic spray paint
- Krazy Glue Craft
- Paint the Styrofoam cone with silver metallic craft paint and let dry.
- Cut the handles from the spoons.
- Attach the spoons to the Styrofoam cone with Krazy Glue.
- Break the wooden skewer so that it is approximately 4” long.
- Glue one end into the Styrofoam star.
- Paint the star with silver metallic craft paint and while it is still wet, sprinkle with silver glitter. Let dry.
- Glue the other end of the skewer into the top of the cone
- Lightly spray the entire tree with silver metallic spray paint.