Uncle Sam Clothespin Wreath
Project designed by: Vicki O'Dell
Create a festive focal point for a holiday cookout, or add an Americana feel to your home with this DIY patriotic wreath.
- (2) Packages of clothespins
- Wood wreath form
- Wood Stars
- Spray paint in red, white, and blue
- Picture hanger hardware
- Krazy Glue Maximum Bond
- Disassemble clothespins and spray paint red, white, and blue. Let dry.
- Spray paint wooden stars white and let dry.
- Arrange clothespins around wreath as desired and glue into place with Krazy Glue.
- Flip the wreath over and add a second row of clothespins and glue into place.
- Attach stars to the blue section with glue.
- Add a saw tooth hanger to the back for hanging.