Wooden Ball Holiday Wreath
Project designed by: KariAnne Wood
This modern take on a wreath is sure to spark some conversation during your holiday get-togethers this season. Create this unique focal point easily with some wooden balls, spray paint, a bold ribbon, and a dab of Krazy Glue®. It will be ready to hang above your mantle or on the front door in a matter of minutes–one less stress to check off the holiday to-do list!
- Krazy Glue No Run Craft Gel
- Various sizes of wood balls
- Styrofoam wreath form
- White spray paint
- Using Krazy Glue No Run Craft Gel, glue the first layer of wooden balls to the styrofoam wreath. Stagger the size and variety of the balls on the first layer. Let dry according to directions.
- Add the next layer of wooden balls, and glue them in place with Krazy Glue. Again, make sure to stagger the size and variety of the balls on the second layer. Let dry according to directions.
- Continue adding layers until desired shape is created.
- Spray paint wreath white. Let dry and decorate with coordinating ribbon.